WEST CHICAGO, IL. – The latest update for Ball Seed’s WebTrack To Go mobile app now includes full ordering capabilities for the industry’s largest assortment of seeds and plants. App users can also complete order fulfillment via seed count or package size, find product substitutions, get personalized “contact us” information, request plant tags, and more. Growers across North America have used WebTrack to reduce desk time and maximize greenhouse time.
“Upgrading WebTrack To Go to the full suite of ordering and management tools is where we’ve always wanted to be,” says Mark Morris, Director of IT for Ball Seed. “With this new roll-out, we’re keeping up with our customers on-the-go and providing them the information and access they need – even while away from their desks.”
The Ball Seed WebTrack To Go app lets customers:
- Check order status and shipment tracking 24-7
- Access up-to-the-minute product inventory from hundreds of suppliers
- Place orders by seed count, packet size, and more
- Find product info, culture and photos
- Request plant tags when their order is placed
- Connect with their sales rep or ColorLink team member quickly
For more information, visit www.webtracktogo.com.