PORTLAND, OR – SBI Software will be releasing Mobi Merchandiser, a management tool and mobile app for planning recurring store visits, recurring store tasks, picture requirements and automating buyer reporting.
Merchandising reps use the mobile app to see daily store visits, execute store tasks and take pictures where needed. It is entirely GPS driven with automated check-in once arriving at store locations. This new app complements the existing 14 mobile apps already in use by SBI clients.
“We couldn’t have created the new Mobi Merchandiser app, without the input of Adam and Stephen VanWingerden with ColorPoint, LLC and five other large box growers,” said Aaron Allison, co-founder of SBI Software.
Management Web App Features
• Build recurring merchandiser tasks/templates per box store
• Creating one time tasks for credit request, comps or other task
• Monitor merchandiser route and stops
• Create buyer reporting including pictures taken in stores
Mobi Merchandiser Mobile App Features
• Shows daily and weekly schedule by store
• GPS triggered check-in and check-out
• Completing in-store tasks
• Take photographs in-store as part of tasks or template of tasks