Remarkable leaders have great faith in their vision and their employees. Greenhouse and nursery leaders unselfishly share ideas, trials and successes for the betterment of the entire industry. Now in its second year, the 2018 Horticultural Industries Leadership Awards (HILA) are honoring six recipients who embody these traits. Greenhouse Management, Nursery Management and Syngenta congratulate these extraordinary men and women who represent the green industry with creativity and compassion.
Jim Gilbride, Publisher
Karen E. Varga, Greenhouse Management Editor
Kelli Rodda, Nursery Management Editor
Explore the July 2018 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Greenhouse Management
- UF/IFAS scientists grow quality caladium varieties
- Horticultural Research Institute launches second year of HRI Leadership Academy
- CAST preview: Breeding In Tune with Nature
- CANERS student scholarship applications now open
- Johnny’s Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- Svensson and AGCULTURE enter global partnership
- National Wildlife Federation announces Shubber Ali as Garden for Wildlife, Inc. CEO
- Berger celebrates 60th anniversary