According to a press release, Four Star Greenhouse’s growing team will present an exclusive grower-to-grower event to provide information on the latest in plant culture, production methods and more.
Four Star University (FSU) is a free online program for hands-on growers, beginning Sept. 28. Content will be available 24/7.
The university provides you with the opportunity to view videos at your convenience from your computer or mobile device, and learn about topics that are most important to your business:
- Creating Combinations that Sell – Get tips on how to produce hanging baskets and upright combos with stunning colors, matching vigor and dynamic texture.
- Planning Your Small-Pot Production – Learn which size liner is right for your production and how to incorporate new varieties into your rotation.
- Virtual Tour: Four Star Greenhouse – Take a virtual tour of our Michigan facility and see our flood floors, sticking machines, exclusive shipping line and much more.
- Proven Winners Growing Tips – Our growers will answer frequently asked questions about growing Proven Winners varieties.
- Managing Pests Like a Pro – Hear about the role of bio-controls and how to implement an effective program into your growing strategy.
- Learn to Quickly Grow Shrubs! – Learn how to incorporate flowering shrubs into your spring production plans.
- New Varieties – See what’s coming in 2021.
There will be a live Q&A session with the Four Star grower team on Oct. 6 at 1 p.m. EDT.
Visit pwfourstar.com/fsu to register for FSU OnDemand and bookmark the page for your return on Sept. 28.
“Four Star University allows us to share with you ideas and techniques that work in our operations,” says Director of Growing Operations Dennis Crum. “It offers value to growers involved in day-today greenhouse operations.”