Built by growers for growers, Heliospectra’s new website, www.heliospectra.com, is filled with cultivation expertise, knowledge and insight designed to help growers achieve the crop and business results they need.
“We really felt it was important to launch a new, collaborative website at this time. With the global pandemic creating business uncertainty in all agricultural sectors, we wanted to create a space for encouragement, shared knowledge and inspiration for growers,” says Ali Ahmadian, Heliospectra’s CEO.
Heliospectra’s new website features:
- The latest tips and insights on cultivation, directly from growers
- First-hand knowledge browsable by crop and cultivation type
- A library of case studies showing real-world results
- Expert lighting and spectral knowledge
- Two new e-books filled with valuable information on food and cannabis growing
- A new Growers Center where growers share their experiences
- Helpful blogs, articles, webinars, newsletters, announcements, customer success stories and more.
“We’re passionate about transforming the horticulture market and finding innovative, sustainable solutions for growers. We built our new website to be a one-stop shop for lighting and growing knowledge, complete with a Growers Center where ideas and experiences can be shared,” says Sarah Basiri, Heliospectra’s VP of Marketing.
Heliospectra is dedicated to helping growers by:
- Redefining Expertise: We are always on the path of discovery and advancing our expertise along the way. Our new website will help us share our knowledge and build upon the expertise of our growers’ community.
- Redefining Inspiration: The new website is designed to be inspiring, easy-to-use and an invaluable source of knowledge.
- Redefining Content: Content will be regularly updated with new horticultural research, up-to-the-minute announcements and the latest information to help businesses grow and thrive.
To learn more about Helispectra, visit www.heliospectra.com.