Do you know a greenhouse or nursery professional who stands out from the crowd? Have you personally witnessed the positive impact your peer’s actions have had on their employees or the community? Nominate them for the Horticultural Industries Leadership Awards.
Now in its seventh year, the Horticultural Industries Leadership Awards (HILA), sponsored by Syngenta, honors six leaders from the greenhouse and nursery industries, culminating with an awards banquet each year at Cultivate in Columbus, Ohio.
HILA recipients will have made significant contributions to the horticulture industry, such as:
- Contributing to its development with their innovation and expertise
- Excelling in environmental stewardship
- Enhancing the lives of employees, customers, communities and the industry at large with their charitable giving
- Otherwise making a positive impact on the industry
Deadline for nominations is March 20, 2023.
Find the nomination form here: bit.ly/2023HILA
To read about past HILA recipients, visit bit.ly/HILA-winners
Explore the November 2022 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Greenhouse Management
- UF/IFAS scientists grow quality caladium varieties
- Horticultural Research Institute launches second year of HRI Leadership Academy
- CAST preview: Breeding In Tune with Nature
- CANERS student scholarship applications now open
- Johnny’s Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- Svensson and AGCULTURE enter global partnership
- National Wildlife Federation announces Shubber Ali as Garden for Wildlife, Inc. CEO
- Berger celebrates 60th anniversary