Greensboro, N.C. – The new Syngenta Ornamentals App gives greenhouse and nursery growers a convenient way to quickly access essential product and application information. Free for Apple and Android devices, the app was developed to put a variety of helpful resources at the fingertips of ornamental growers.
The Syngenta Ornamentals App is a mobile tool that allows growers to:
- Access details about Syngenta products, including labels and safety data sheets
- Search for products by labeled insect or disease
- Read information about GreenTrust 365
- View agronomic programs by crop type for application recommendations and pre-developed rotation strategies
- Find contact information for local Syngenta territory managers
“Greenhouse and nursery growers now have the ability to quickly access valuable information, even without an internet connection,” Carson Cashwell, market manager for ornamentals at Syngenta says. “No matter where they are working, growers and other employees can reference the Syngenta Ornamentals App for product recommendations, rotation programs and more.”
After downloading the app, users can access it by creating a free GreenCast account or by logging in with their existing account.
“The Syngenta Ornamentals App will provide accurate, relevant information when growers need it most,” Tripp Trotter, head of marketing for Syngenta Professional Solutions says. “It is a resource that contains a wealth of information we hope growers will find useful in their day-to-day operations.”
To download the Syngenta Ornamentals App, visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or text SYNGENTA to 20103.
For more information about Syngenta, click here.