The National Greenhouse Manufacturers Association is a dynamic trade association. We are decision-makers who advocate for the industry, and promote excellence and innovation.
I believe that the old phrase “birds of a feather flock together” relates perfectly to our strong NGMA membership. It is a privilege to work and network with people who are dedicated to being the best we can be! As the green industry as a whole is experiencing tremendous growth and renewal, we are proud to be an integral part of this exciting and necessary industry that is growing!
I would like to invite you to be known by the company you keep. Join us as a member of NGMA. This cohort is generous with their knowledge and are willing to advocate and work together for the betterment of us all.
We offer education, advocacy, promotion and thought leadership, but for me, this association is all about community. Please accept my personal invitation to join NGMA. Visit our website at www.ngma.com or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Tom Vezdos, NGMA President
Explore the July 2021 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Greenhouse Management
- UF/IFAS scientists grow quality caladium varieties
- Horticultural Research Institute launches second year of HRI Leadership Academy
- CAST preview: Breeding In Tune with Nature
- CANERS student scholarship applications now open
- Johnny’s Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- Svensson and AGCULTURE enter global partnership
- National Wildlife Federation announces Shubber Ali as Garden for Wildlife, Inc. CEO
- Berger celebrates 60th anniversary