AmericanHort is seeking nominations for its Board of Directors.
Per an e-blast sent on Monday, Jan. 23, nominations for the Board of Directors are due Feb. 17. In the call for nominations, board members "are the people behind the plants who share both time and talent to help the industry grow, evolve, innovate, and prepare for the best future possible." They are "responsible for governing the direction and activities of AmericanHort, whose mission it is to serve and strengthen industry businesses. Members of the board serve three-year terms and meet several times throughout the year."
Current directors include Plantpeddler owner Mike Gooder, Matt Edmundson from Arbor Valley Nursery, Lyndsi Oestmann from Loma Vista Nursery and Jonathan Saperstein from Everde Growers, among others.
Latest from Greenhouse Management
- UF/IFAS scientists grow quality caladium varieties
- Horticultural Research Institute launches second year of HRI Leadership Academy
- CAST preview: Breeding In Tune with Nature
- CANERS student scholarship applications now open
- Johnny’s Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- Svensson and AGCULTURE enter global partnership
- National Wildlife Federation announces Shubber Ali as Garden for Wildlife, Inc. CEO
- Berger celebrates 60th anniversary